6/3/10

Happy Birthday to a dear friend!

Carriegirl_bday

Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend! I hope that your day is extra special.

I have word via text that my friend received her card last week. It went in the mail early because I was concerned it wouldn't get there in time otherwise because of the holiday and, well, the girl on the card was just looking at my begging me to send her to her new home.

For the card, I started with a hand-drawn figure. It took me quite a few tries, and I'm still not sure how I feel about her hands. Then, I scanned the drawing and removed the eraser smudges. I printed the design on cardstock and glued on the fabric triangles.

I'm going to keep working on my figure drawing, and maybe I've come up with a signature card look. Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment