6/19/10

Black Hole


No, I haven't been in Texas for the past two weeks. The reason that you haven't seen any new posts is that I've been sucked down a black hole. And, traveling. Last week, my resolve broke and I purchased Sims 3. That is the black hole. While I will argue in favor the game play serving as a creative outlet, I didn't figure any of you folks who read Nifty Table wanted to read about that.

Follow a week of addictive game play with travel, and I find myself with two weeks free of posts or anything to even write about. Well, I do want to share with y'all photos of my Texas trip. And, I'm trying to resist the gravitational pull this weekend so that I can work on some things that I'm excited about. This means a couple of posts over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment