3/26/10

Tasty Treats

IMG_1482I decided this week to put my favorite wedding gift to good use - my beautiful red KitchenAid pro.  And boy, have I put it to work; I've been a baking madman!  Baking is a craft, right?

I stumbed across a fantastic recipe for Pizza Rolls.


These were an instant hit in our house, I made a double batch and froze them in mealsize portions for Huz to take for lunch.  He loved them so much, I made another batch a few days later, only instead of mozzarella and pepperoni filling, we filled them with sausage and pepperjack. 

Then, I found a recipe for Lemon Breakast Rolls with lemony filling and lemony cream cheese icing.

IMG_1493

IMG_1495
I made these the night before so I could just wake up to pull them out of the fridge to rise, then pop them in the oven without all the prep and mess.  They didn't turn out quite as good as I was hoping they would, but they were still pretty tasty and the fam loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment