3/13/10

The little sister

Hello Hello! I'm Megs, the little sister in this blogging trio. I'll be visiting the Table on a regular basis to share my craftings!



Lately, I've been working on completing a quilt made out of my younger bro's old, torn up blue jeans. A recent bout of unemployment led me to start up an etsy shop to sell cute clothes for little munchkins (check me out at www.etsy.com/shop/megiepiedesigns). So, expect lots of sewing projects from me!

Etsy Products

My (brand new) day job involves a lot of numbers. I'm a senior accountant with a hedge fund administration firm, so I craft to keep myself from dreaming about dollar signs and financial statements (it has happened...I've dreamt about playing Minesweeper, too!!) The new job means my craft time is back to being limited to nights and weekends, but the plus side is that I'll actually have money to buy supplies!


I'm probably the least crafty in the family, but considering how amazingly talented and creative CaraB and BLady are, that's not saying much. I hope to bring a little humor to the blog as I often do silly things like sew an entire quilt inside out and my projects sometimes end up looking like a hot mess. The important thing is to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment