11/16/10

What I want to wear for the season

Jingling Boots

Fossil is having a Polyvore contest to design your wishlist outfit. Here is mine. Perfect for a day out Christmas shopping followed by coffee or dinner with friends. It's almost enough to make me hold off hibernation until at least January. Usually, I'm homebound after the first snow.

I sat down tonight to write another post for y'all and saw this fun contest hanging out in my inbox. An excuse to go Polyvore shopping. Wait, I don't need an excuse. So, y'all will have to wait until another day for my post on my new living room artwork. For right now, I think I'm going to continue making outfits on Polyvore.

And, I might just wear my cowboy boots to work tomorrow.

Jingling Boots by Schizi featuring a large tote
Annabelle Top
fossil.com
Lace tops »

Fossil Letter C Charm
$18 - fossil.com
Vintage jewelry »

Fossil
fossil.com


Fossil
fossil.com


Fossil
fossil.com


No comments:

Post a Comment