10/9/10

Happy (Belated) Anniversary


It's amazing how creative you can be when the pressure is off. I had so much fun doing this invitation, and it only took me about 10 minutes. It was an invitation to an anniversary party for my parents. But it only went out to one family. Curious? BLady and Pops were ring leaders in a surprise anniversary party for my Pastor and his wife.

The invitation was a success, graphically and logistically. But the cat was let out of the bag by a number of different things. One of the big ones was your's truly. I wasn't in church that Sunday morning (the event was Sunday night). Pastor knows me well enough to know that I'd be down there for any event of this magnitude. I warned the family that he would figure it out, but the rest of the invitations had already gone out for the real party and they couldn't change the date.

You'll probably see this invitation again in some other form. I really liked the squiggle background, and I used two of my favorite fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment