4/25/10

Rainy days and cleaning

Unfortunately, I don't have any new crafty things to add to the blog today. It was gray, cold, rainy and windy - the kind of weekend where you just want to curl up with a stack of DVDs under a blanket on the couch.


That's not what I did this weekend. I spent the cleaning my apartment before my lifegroup from church comes for dinner tomorrow. I also repotted some plants and went grocery shopping.

There was also the chance for creative expression. I made several pillow houses in my living room and drew pictures of a backhoe, an airplane and a helicopter. You may have guessed it; I was babysitting my favorite little guy. It was so much fun to crawl around on the floor and watch a wooden spoon transform from a guitar, to a drum stick, to a sword and then back to a spoon.

So, I don't have any new craft projects to post from this weekend. But don't worry, I've got a few things cooking that I want to tell you about this week. There will be plenty after next weekend, too; BLady, Megs and I are meeting up for a girls' weekend full of shopping and ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Pillow Houses sound delightful...

    I'm ready for you to be here so we can have fun adventures!

    ReplyDelete