8/29/10

Unexplain hiatus explained

I wasn't sure if I'd posted in August, but I saw that my last post was August 4. I don't know if anyone out there is even still checking this since the content has gotten a bit musty.

So, where have I been? Here, there, around. Since the last time I wrote, I've been to Missouri for work and Las Vegas for fun. I spent a week there with the family, and I'll have an iPhone photo to share and ideas for a couple of projects that involve the photos that a took.

That should get you hooked. As I write this, I'm fixing to start packing for another work trip. So, you won't see any of those photos or projects for at least a couple more days. But, next weekend is a long weekend. I just might be able to escape work and sitting by the pool long enough to do something creative.

Enjoy the last few days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment